Rent a boat Berlin (boat license required)

motorboat Axopar

These boats can only be rented with a boat drivers license.

Please note that due to certain regulations you will not be able to drive into the inner city of Berlin. Use the contact form of your favorite boat if you have questions or need a quote.

more boats